The Mongrel Hoard

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Projects and Concepts and One offs, oh my!

This blog was originally started to make Chelsea feel a bit less like a wool ho, but I think it will also be useful for me to capture the projects that I have in mind for the various skeins in my copious stash. I am notoriously forgetful of why I bought a particular yarn, and this will help me figure out what to do with it all!

Without further ado, here goes!


This is, I believe, the sum total of my sock yarn. (This disclaimer is because I have absolutely no idea if that's true - I sometimes hide things from myself. Like, for example, I am sure I bought some of that self striping yarn in bright colors - I just couldn't tell you where it was if my life depended on it.)

At any rate, there's yarn for St Peter's Port Stripes, from Nancy Bush's Folk Socks, and the other yarn is just stuff I bought because I liked it. The white is Dale's Stork, which may become those cute tennis socks in the Vogue Socks on the Go, and the greens (Catania) are the perfect trim. The red is also Catania, but I don't have a pattern in mind for it, or the JaWool or Sockatta in the back. The lone skein of Cleckheaton Tencel Wool has a partner as well - again, it's floating around the stash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home